Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hello!

So i thought i would start off this blog by introducing myself. My name is Tim Horsey, and I am a 18 year old freshman at the University Of Maryland, College Park. I am a massive sports nut, and my favorite teams are as follows: Baltimore Ravens, Baltimore Orioles, WASHINGTON CAPITALS, Miami Heat (pre-LeBron, I promise), Liverpool FC, and Ireland Rugby. I am a Journalism major, and I currently have a radio show with Cate on WMUC Sports Radio called Dropping the Gloves with Tim and Cate which airs on Fridays at 5-6 PM (ironic that the blog is named the same thing...). On the show we talk about the NHL and the goings-on in the league, but more specifically we discuss the times of the Washington Capitals, which is our favorite team. I will admit that Cate has been a fan much longer than i have been, but I am soaking in information like a sponge and will soon be just as knowledgeable as my lovely partner is. We will be updating the blog when we feel necessary (hopefully daily or darn close to it), and you can listen to the show at 88.1 WMUC FM if you are located around the College Park area or on iTunes by simply logging onto WMUCSports.com and clicking on the Listen Live link. So tune in every Friday from 5-6 PM, and give us feedback on the blog or e-mail us at dropthegloves10@gmail.com! We hope you enjoy!

1 comment: