Thursday, October 7, 2010

Welcome to Dropping the Gloves!

Hey there everyone. Like Tim I thought I'd do a brief introduction (mostly so he can start to post things, since I know that's why he keeps asking me). My name is Cate Kinlein, and I'm also a freshman at the Philip Merrill School of Journalism at the University of Maryland. I'm actually a double major, sports broadcast journalism and Russian.
As Tim mentioned, I'm a huge hockey fan, obviously the Washington Capitals. However, I'm trying, trying, to broaden my sports horizon. I would really, really love to work in somewhere in hockey--preferably with the Washington Capitals. So hopefully you'll see me there somewhere in the future.
Right now I am focusing on passing my freshman classes, and devoting as much time as possible to the show. I hope you all get a chance to listen to it. I'm sure that it's been mentioned before, and probably will be again, but the show can be found on WMUCsports.com or if you are local to College Park, Maryland, on 88.1 FM. The show airs on Fridays 5-6 PM. We'll see you on the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment